Description du poste
Madame Tussauds is one of London's most visited tourist attractions and has been since 1835. Where else can you get up close and personal with A-List celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights and historical icons and relive the lives, events and moments that made the world talk about them.
Our wax figures are only half the story. It's the people who work here who really make things come alive, and make every visit a day to remember.
Could you be the star we're looking for?
About the role\:
We are recruiting a full time Accounts Receivable Assistant to join our busy, hard-working and exciting Finance team at the hottest celebrity attraction in Town.
The overall purpose of this role is to take ownership for the various tasks that are required to maintain the sales ledger & credit control function. Duties include\:
- Processing trade sales vouchers
- Inputting invoices and credit notes onto Sage.
- Ensure that invoices are sent out in a timely manner, enabling us to collect payment promptly.
- Accurately completing and maintaining the weekly trade voucher reconciliation and reviewing this with the Sales Ledger Supervisor.
- Taking ownership of monitoring and trying to reduce the total number of errors/discrepancies between actual invoicing and Galaxy reports. Liaising with treasury and site staff to resolve.
- Provide full support to the credit control function by dealing with correspondence and queries and chasing of overdue payments.
- Attending to and resolving internal and external customer queries.
- Daily banking of cheques received and processing of BACS payments.
- Requirement to make monthly trip to The London Dungeon to obtain their vouchers.
The job holder should have demonstrable experience and skills in the following\:
- Must be numerically-inclined and practice a high level of accuracy; and have a genuine interest in finance processes and control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
- Positive approach to problem resolution and ability to use own initiative and have strong analytical/investigative skills.
- Have an enthusiastic and proactive approach with the intention of progressing within the finance team.
- I.T. proficient - good excel skills and knowledge/previous experience of Sage would be advantageous.
- Performs well under pressure with excellent time-management skills.
- Flexibility is a must especially around key deadlines and busier periods with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Attention to detail is essential to be successful in this role.
- Sales Ledger experience would also be an advantage.
About the Benefits\:
Alongside your salary, you can look forward to a great benefits package which includes 20 days’ holiday, a company pension scheme and, of course, a Merlin Magic pass which gives you up to 40 complimentary tickets to all of our attractions worldwide. Perhaps the biggest benefit of joining us, however, is the outstanding opportunities for career development.
Madame Tussauds London today is much more than a museum. It's living, breathing pure interactive theatre, that's all about creating memorable experiences for our customers. Our guests flock to get close to the famous and infamous alike, and we make sure we put on a sparkling, visually stunning show, with cutting-edge delights and surprises at every turn.
What’s more, by joining the team as part of the wider Merlin Entertainments Group, you’ll be working for the leading name in location based, quality family entertainment. The UK and Europe’s number one and worlds number two visitor attraction operator with over 90 attractions in 22 different countries, across four continents, we aim to deliver unique and memorable experiences to over 54 million visitors worldwide. Here in the UK alone we have, we have a vast portfolio of reputable brands, from LEGOLAND and Thorpe Park, to SEALIFE and the EDF Energy London Eye.