Description du poste
We are currently looking for an energetic and engaging General Manager to join our dynamic and captivating team. As a family of passionate individuals, committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. We are dedicated to training and development and provide our team with the tools to succeed in the future.
Rumpus Room, a bright and verdant riverside rooftop bar and Mondrian London is most glamorous of spaces. With its glass box structure and outdoor terrace, featuring panoramic views over the city, our guests experience lush greenery, plush sofas and the iconic London skyline.
Who are you?
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, even on a bad day!
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- Have sound knowledge and experience within the hospitality industry encompassing hotels, bars and restaurants.
- Has specific knowledge in the day-to-day operational running of a high volume restaurant or bar.
- Budgets, P&Ls and all relevant financial responsibility
- Degree in Business, Hospitality or related field preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation and completion of timesheets, rotas, holiday schedules, in line with business needs (Fourth Hospitality).
- Endorse a friendly but focused work environment enuring that we attract and retain the best talent in London through coaching, training and development of your direct reports and ensure this is carried down to all members of the team
- Ensure all Health & Safety records, training documents, other documents are kept up-to-date and in line with legal requirements
- Communicate regularly with the F&B Director for any trends occurring in London in relation to culinary, alcohol, staffing, health, safety and security.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits that include:
- Full on-the-job training and development opportunities.
- Constructive and regular Performance Review system.
- 28 days holiday (increasing based on length of service).
- Quarterly Employee Award Ceremony, team activities and social events.
- Discounted Employee and Friends & Family rates on rooms and F&B.
- Meals on duty and uniforms/ dry-cleaning provided.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Enrollment into schemes and incentives such as Ride to Work, Season ticket loan, Childcare vouchers and Pension.
OUR STAGE IS THE WORLD. OUR TIME IS NOW.
You must have the Right to Work in the UK to be eligible for this role. Documentation may be required at interview stage. sbe is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and incumbents are selected, placed, trained, compensated and promoted without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital, or disability or other classifications protected by applicable law. In addition, sbe provides a reasonable accommodation for applicants/incumbents with disabilities. Please advise Human Resources if you require a reasonable accommodation.
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible
- Échelle de rémunération
- Market related
Mondrian London boasts an enviable food and beverage offering. Enjoy delicious farm-to-table fare at our ground-floor restaurant Sea Containers, savour innovative cocktails from our award-winning bar team at Dandelyan and unwind surrounded by unparalleled views of the London skyline at our rooftop bar Rumpus Room. Alternatively, embrace deep relaxation and underwater tranquility at agua Bathhouse & Spa where a range of signature treatments are available or catch one of the newest blockbusters, classic matinees or family favourites in our bespoke cinema- Curzon Mondrian London.
We are a family of passionate individuals, committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. We are dedicated to training and development and provide our team with the tools to succeed in the future.