Description du poste
Are you always going the extra mile to give our guests an unforgettable experience? Would you like to sell our own Mövenpick products? Are you looking for a job with lots of (inter)national growth opportunities? Then this is the workplace for you!
The perfect candidate has:
- Previous relevant F&B experience in a 4 star hotel or high quality restaurant
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the hospitality industry, with an eye for detail
- Flexible attitude
- Ability to work in a team, and on your own
- Flexible to work morning, afternoon and/or evening shifts – including weekends
- Proficiency in the English language is important, Dutch language is preferred
It would be an advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of another third language is preferred
- Knowledge of food hygiene regulations
- Relevant educational background is preferred
- Experience with cash handling
What do we have to offer you:
- Flexible 0-hours contract
- This position is classified in scale 3 with a salary between the €10,93 - €12,30 gross per hour according to the Horeca CAO. Hourly wage can be different when <21 years old.
- Travel allowance of €5,- per day if you live 10 kilometres or more from the hotel
- Sunday allowance of 5% and night allowance of 20%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts & Accor Hotels
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
The main responsibilities include:
- Welcome guest in a polite and friendly manner
- Serving guests
- Follow brand standards
- Taking food and beverage orders from the guest
- Preparing and serving the orders
- Knowledgeable of food and beverage menu’s
- Readiness to explain plus recommend food and beverage menu’s to guests
- Preparing and handling bills
- Clearing and setting of tables and/or rooms
- Preparing the restaurant for service
- Ensuring cleanliness of work areas
- Be environmentally aware
The Food and Beverage department contains of our Silk Bar, 24 hour Room service, Banqueting and our Silk Road restaurant with a capacity of 250 seats.
As an F&B Waiter you are responsible providing guests with food and drinks in an efficient manner to deliver an excellent guest experience in all our F&B outlets.
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 72 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specializes in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre opened her doors in September 2006.
The hotel is situated on the ‘IJ’ and in the newest hot spot of Amsterdam between the Passengers Terminal and the Muziekgebouw.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a modern 4 star hotel and offers 408 luxury guest rooms and 2500m2 Conference space devided over 21 state of the art banquet rooms in the hotel and the meeting center. Our guests also have access to the Fitness & Wellness. Other facilities inf the hotel are the Silk Road restaurant that can seat up to 250 persons with the East meets West restaurant concept , Silk Bar and 24 hour Room service. Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a partner of IJvenues, together with the Music building, Bimhuis and the Passengers Terminal. For more information go to www.moevenpick-hotels.com/amsterdam & www.ijvenues.com.