Description du poste
PLEASE APPLY VIA:
Are you the person who can leave an unforgettable impression on our guests? Are you the one who always wants to surprise other people and makes them feel special? Do you keep your head cool in difficult situations and do you have a solution for everything? You can be our new Guest Relations Management Trainee!
The main responsibilities include:
- Preparing the arrival of our executive guests.
- Check-in and check-out of our (international) executive guests.
- Updating guest profiles.
- Work closely with Reception and Concierge and assist them when necessary.
- Based on performance you will receive more responsibilities.
- Handling feedback and complaints.
- Handling special requests such as honeymoons, birthdays etc.
The perfect candidate has:
- To do an internship as a part of their HBO Hotel school or tourism education
- An hospitable, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant attitude
- An representative appearance
- An independent and proactive work attitude
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language, English is a preference
- Availability for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week.
- Already living in the Netherlands due to the COVID-19 travel restrictions.
What do we have to offer you:
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts & Accor Hotels.
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
The Front Office department consists of the following sub departments; Front Desk, Guest Relations and Concierge. An internship in this department entails that you can rotate between these sub departments.
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
A global firm with Swiss roots and a restaurant and hospitality heritage that dates back to the 1940s, our approach to service has remained consistent; warm, intuitive, personal and uniquely ‘Mövenpick’. We also embrace innovation to meet ever-changing guest needs and continue to celebrate our rich culinary legacy, setting trends but never compromising on quality and authenticity. An international company with a growing footprint, we take a sustainable and responsible approach, caring for local communities and protecting the environment in the destinations where we operate.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s most reputable upscale hotel management companies. Since it was established in 1973, the hospitality firm has expanded its international presence and today, manages 20,000-plus rooms in more than 80 hotels across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. With ambitious plans to further expand its footprint across these continents, the company is on track to meet its target of operating 125 properties by 2020. The company’s global workforce of 16,000 hospitality professionals are trained to ensure Mövenpick’s traditional Swiss values are always upheld, guaranteeing the 7.5 million guests who stay with us every year are well looked after.