Description du poste
Please only apply via: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/ReservationsRevenue-Management-Trainee--JPNLS2WB0.html
Are you looking for a place to gain experience in both the reservations and revenue department? Do you always work accurately and are you a true perfectionist? Are you curious how hotel room prices are determined? Than this is the internship for you!
The perfect candidate has:
· Following an Hospitality related education
· Detail oriented and accurate working skills
· A pro-active attitude
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in at least Dutch and English
· A lot of energy and enthusiasm
Availability for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week
The main responsibilities include:
- Booking individual rooms and processing reservations.
- Handling requests using the reservation system Opera.
- Daily arrival checks and accurate control on rate, market segment and notes.
- Dealing with outstanding options and changes in bookings.
- Guest contact during the entire reservation process.
- Handling changes in bookings (cancellations, transfers etc.).
- Acquiring knowledge and experience in relation to commissions for third parties
- Be attentive to the wishes of guests, intentions of (potential) relationships, giving information and handling complaints.
- Revenue Management will also come forward during the internship.
- On the basis of functioning, more responsibilities will be added.
What do we have to offer you:
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European Union state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
A global firm with Swiss roots and a restaurant and hospitality heritage that dates back to the 1940s, our approach to service has remained consistent; warm, intuitive, personal and uniquely ‘Mövenpick’. We also embrace innovation to meet ever-changing guest needs and continue to celebrate our rich culinary legacy, setting trends but never compromising on quality and authenticity. An international company with a growing footprint, we take a sustainable and responsible approach, caring for local communities and protecting the environment in the destinations where we operate.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s most reputable upscale hotel management companies. Since it was established in 1973, the hospitality firm has expanded its international presence and today, manages 20,000-plus rooms in more than 80 hotels across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. With ambitious plans to further expand its footprint across these continents, the company is on track to meet its target of operating 125 properties by 2020. The company’s global workforce of 16,000 hospitality professionals are trained to ensure Mövenpick’s traditional Swiss values are always upheld, guaranteeing the 7.5 million guests who stay with us every year are well looked after.