Description du poste
Under the supervision of the Hotel Director, the Guest Relations Manager provides tailored concierge services to our guests and effectively manages the operation of the Guest Service team in order to exceed our guests’ expectations.
• Manages directly and effectively the Guest Service team;
• Ensures guests receive an accurate answer to their questions and an immediate appropriate resolution to their issues;
• Monitors complaints and incidents;
• Maintains a close working relationship with all heads of departments to efficiently handle any issues;
• Monitors and supervises the Guest Service team training;
• Ensures all financial transactions and cash floats are correctly processed and recorded.
• Fluent English, oral and written and 3 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
• Extensive experience in a 4/5 star hotel or resort;
• Experience in the cruise industry is an advantage;
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Publisher;
• Knowledge of Fidelio Cruise System is an advantage;
• Excellent communication and customer care skills;
• Problem solving and stress tolerance;
• Excellent organisation and managerial skills;
• Initiative and proactive approach;
• STCW95 certification is compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
• A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
• Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
- Temps plein
- Genève, Suisse
- Réception, Relations client
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
MSC Cruises is the only company in the world to receive the "7 Golden Pearls" award from Bureau Veritas, the global certification agency, in recognition of its high level of quality management and environmental responsibility. The Company has also achieved ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 certification for the quality and food safety of all aspects of its catering, both on shore and on board. Furthermore, MSC Cruises believes that global leadership brings increased responsibility towards the physical and human environments in which it operates. As such, a long term partnership with UNICEF was undertaken in 2009 to support UNICEF’s efforts at first to provide education to under privileged children in Brazil and anti-malaria solutions in various African countries. The partnership was renewed in 2014 to tackle malnutrition in developing countries and in emergency situations. Since the beginning of the partnership, over four million euros were raised.