Description du poste
The OTA/eChannel Support Specialist position supports hotels, the Corporate eCommerce team, and Online Travel Agencies (OTA’s) by researching and responding to questions including, but not limited to, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip, Agoda, China Online, Vacations by Marriott, VFM Leonardo, Booking.com and Expedia. This position reviews and audits rate parity and error reports, supports direct connect procedures, processes ARI reports, loads/maintains rate vendor tables, and supports additional content management responsibilities as well as marketing campaigns. This position is responsible for effectively communicating hotel content, photography, and rate information that is presented to customers on OTA sites, as well as ensuring accurate and professional communication with our hotels, corporate contacts, and OTA partners.
· Researches, identifies, and resolves hotel rate discrepancies and incorrect content appearing on approved OTA sites.
· Effectively and professionally communicates to hotels, Corporate eCommerce, and OTA partners offering support and guidance that impacts content, photography, and rate information on OTA sites.
· Provides follow-up on concerns/problems via phone and email to ensure issues are resolved in a satisfactory manner.
· Processes rate additions, updates, and deletions via eFast (Electronic Forms and Submission Tool) eGrid.
· Processes daily, weekly, & monthly error logs and audit reports.
Submits hotel activation requests to the
respective OTA partners on a weekly basis, and follows up to ensure the
activation requests are completed.
· Communicates hotel company affiliation changes to OTA partners.
· Responsible for maintaining current OTA participation numbers and ensures accuracy of information by updating eFAST.
· Researches and responds to hotel photography questions/requests.
· Establishes and maintains department, hotel, Corporate, and OTA partner relationships. Works effectively with hotels, internal/external partners, and Customer Care and Channel Support associates.
· Understands/researches issues with direct connect platform including issues that cause reservations to fallback to fax.
· Processes DCARJ General Message queue for direct connect OTA partners.
· Reviews and addresses issues in ARI reports.
· Loads and maintains rate vendor tables in MARSHA.
· Maintains information in OTA extranets.
· Supports Senior Channel Support Specialist and Channel Support Leadership Team with providing updates on OTA program additions, procedure updates, and technological enhancements geared toward hotel participation in approved OTA programs.
Required Skills and Behaviors
· Possess an understanding of OTA/eChannel sites and MARSHA.
· Possess an understanding of technical systems and connectivity.
· Possess professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven excellent time management skills.
· Possess strong comprehension skills, which allow for the clear and concise explanation and understanding of customer/client questions and issues.
· Ability to recognize customer/client needs quickly to determine the appropriate response in an accurate, courteous, and professional manner.
· Ability to assemble facts and accurately make a determination as to what action needs to be initiated to achieve resolution.
· Able to understand and utilize all available resources and processes to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of required tasks.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and efficiently organize work based on business conditions.
· Ability to operate Windows based programs, (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook) which require intermediate computer skills.
· Possess both team and change management skills, and has the ability to anticipate needs and proactively take appropriate action.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
· Must have a satisfactory (Solid “P”) performance rating or higher on last performance evaluation.
· 5 or less occurrences/2 notifications on file.
· No written warnings within the last 12 months.
- Temps plein
- Omaha, NE, États-Unis
- Dès que possible