Description du poste
Reporting to the Director of Network Services, the Sr. Network Analyst will provide technical oversight for the IP Voice systems supporting Customer Engagement Centers and Group Sales Offices located globally. Lead and optimize daily operations through the design & configuration of the CEC Network Services infrastructure in support of Customer Engagement Centers. Sr. Network Analysts will work with Corp IT Network Services, Infrastructure analysts, as well as strategic vendors to ensure the CEC Voice & Data networks perform optimally. The Sr. Network Analyst will work directly with Corporate IT Run in the design and maintenance of the CEC Voice & Data Networks as well as the development of new Voice services & applications.
Education and Experience
- Experience of technical support experience with Avaya ACD/PBX, adjuncts and interfaces in a multi-site call center environment
- Avaya Call Management Systems, Session Manager, Communications Manager, Interaction Center, Workforce Optimization (WFO/DPA/QM), Call Back Assist, Breeze, Dynamic Routing etc.
- Optimization, One-X Agent and Central Management, System Manager (SMGR) highly desired
- Working knowledge of SIP & Session Border Controllers, voicemail and Call Accounting Systems
- Knowledge and experience in IP Network configuration and support
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Architect network and voice infrastructure and attached gateways across all the four hubs (North America, London, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific)
- Direct configuration & maintenance of Avaya Call Center Technologies platform, Voice Mail, IVR, Oracle SBCs and their respective peripherals
- Lead & direct CEC Network Services support processes to support over 30+ Contact Centers and Regionals Sales Offices globally
- Responsible to deploy required network changes, and troubleshoot network related issues
- Assist to manage project implementation and operations network costs
- Continually prioritize tasks, effort, resources and risks that the Contact Centers and Sales Offices may encounter
- Lead and mentor the Network & Infrastructure analyst regarding network and telephony architecture and designs.
- Adaptability Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Building and Contributing to Teams Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
- Driving for Results Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Building Relationships
- Coworker Relationships Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
- Talent Management Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
- Applied Learning Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
- Technical Acumen Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
- Basic Competencies Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension – Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Temps plein
- Omaha, NE, États-Unis
- Dès que possible