Description du poste
- To assist the Pastry Chef in overseeing the production management of all pastry and bakery goods for the hotel''s food and beverage operations, ensuring that the required mise-en-place and finished products are produced and delivered to the appropriate areas.
- Tastes and monitors the pastry and bakery products served throughout the operation, providing feedback where required.
- Works with the Materials Manager in the procurement of the best seasonal produce.
- Monitors food standards in each outlet and events and assists in the development of product specifications for all menus.
- Work closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Thorough kitchen production qualifications
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and work health and safety standards
- Excellent baking skills
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of different cooking methods
- Permanent residency or unlimited working rights in Australia for a minimum of 12 months