Description du poste
- To oversee a section of The Dining Room kitchen and ensure that it runs according to the performance standards as established by the Executive Chef.
- Ensures that all dishes from that section are prepared consistently and according to standard recipes.
- To organise and set up the kitchen as effectively as possible.
- To monitor food and operating costs, and manage and reduce wastage.
- Through hands-on management, closely supervise the kitchen associates in the performance of their duties.
- Completion of Chef apprenticeship.
- Good hygiene knowledge.
- Effective trainer, experienced in the delivery of skills training.
- Safe and accurate knife skills.
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of different cooking methods.
- Two years work experience as Commis Chef in a hotel or restaurant with good standards.
- Previous experience in a leadership role.
- Temps plein
- Sydney Nord, Australie
- Restauration cuisine
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat