Description du poste
Leading Global Hotel Brand
•Competitive Salary & Benefits
•Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Park Hyatt Sydney
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches
About the role
Carry out reception and administration duties as required.
- Greet all guests in a welcoming and helpful manner.
Liaise with all other practitioners, therapists, staff departments to ensure a harmonious and peaceful environment.
Be familiar with the operation of cash register balancing, closing procedures and ordering of stock.
Oversee retail sales as required.
- Make appointments for services and programs as required and ensure that the guest is directed to the correct area for their appointment.
- Good administrative skills
- Good computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office
- Knowledgeable of Spa and Beauty treatments
- Excellent knowledge of the Spa industry
- Good retail selling skills
- Previous experience as a Spa Therapist or Spa Receptionist is essential
- Available to work up to four days a week on a rotating roster and be available Sundays