Description du poste
Meetings and Events Floor Supervisor (Maternity Cover)
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Events career with us as a Meetings and Events Floor Supervisor at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As our Meetings and Events Floor Supervisor you are, under the general guidance of the Meetings and Events Manager, responsible for overseeing the Events team and striving to exceed standards ensuring total guest satisfaction.
- Ensure smooth running of the Meetings and Events department on a day to day basis with effective communication within and between departments
- Respond to the needs of guests and ensure satisfaction throughout their events
- Lead the Meetings and Events team, including all aspects of daily task assignment, as well as managing agency staff members
- Conduct training for team members regarding service and company standards
- Proactively deal with cost control within the department, through stock control, requisitions and consumption reports
What we are looking for:
- Someone with previous supervisory experience within a Meetings and Events environment
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- A leader who is passionate about engaging, inspiring and developing their team
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment while leading from the front
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
- Temps plein
- Lambeth, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Situated on London’s iconic South Bank, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London lies in the heart of an eclectic area buzzing with festivals, exhibitions, film and theatre. Offering convenient access to Westminster and Waterloo Station, the hotel also places guests at the heart of the capital’s financial and political centre.
Guest rooms and facilities
A choice of 1,019 tastefully conceived guestrooms and suites includes an array of chic Penthouses and Suites adorning the hotel’s highest floors, each benefiting from an exclusive check-in area and express lift, balconies, and separate living and sleeping
areas. Superior Rooms boast flatscreen televisions and generous workdesks, whileexecutive guests can enjoy iconic views, access
to the 24-hour Business Centre and Executive Lounge. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with a 15-metre swimming pool
and Europe’s first Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Six single treatment rooms and one couples treatment suite,
a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products including Elemis.
Meetings and Events
The hotel’s exceptional event space includes the signature 1,200-squaremetre pillar-free Westminster Ballroom, which can host 1,350 diners or 2,000 delegates theatre-style. This outstanding
space includes removable walls, integrated pin-spot lighting, a heavy
goods lift, private bar and a dedicated meeting planner’s office. Convenient ‘layered’ capacity for smaller events or meetings includes the flexible Plaza and Park Suites, which can accommodate
up to 1,000 guests with a dedicated foyer and Business Centre. Intimate City Boardrooms are located on each floor and offer enhanced privacy, Wi-Fi and spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows
for up to 24 attendees. With high-spec technology and experienced staff, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge is one of London’s leading meetings venues.