Description du poste
It is an all integrated Complex / Resort with different options of accommodation including 3 Luxury Collection properties (Pine Cliffs Hotel, Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites & SPA, Pine Cliffs Residence) and 4 un-branded properties with a total of 800+ units, all managed by Marriott International.
The Resort offers extensive leisure facilities from sporting variety in the form of golf, tennis, paddle, football, pools and water sports, to culinary diversity, reflected in a range of international and local cuisines (11 outlets). From the 7000 square meters Porto Pirata, the children's village for younger guests, to Serenity Spa - The Art of Well Being, Hairstyle beauty salon, health club, shops and boutiques for holidaying adults and families.
In addition, Pine Cliffs Resort has the capacity to host groups up to 1.000 delegates, and offer an out of the box experience for them though the great variety of outdoor venues, the largest being 4,500m2 (48,437 ft2).
Functions as the sales leader of the property’s Sales Department and is responsible for proactive & group sales (Events Booking Centre). The position shares responsibility for achieving revenue goals, guest and employee satisfaction and the financial performance of the department. Implements the brand’s service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process. Leads on-property sales functions to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
Developing & Executing Sales Strategies
Support with the development of sales goals and ensures alignment with the resorts business strategy
Executes the sales strategy and ensures individual booking goals are met for both team and self
Coaches the sales and group sales team with the execution of revenue strategies
Ensures the development of account plans for the resorts key accounts
Provides customer intelligence by evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy
Reviews the STAR report, competitive shopping reports and uses other resources to maintain an awareness of the property’s market position
Researches competitor’s sales team strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and RevPAR and increase market share
Attends Sales Strategy / RevMax meetings to provide input on the long and short term sales strategy
Maximizing Revenue & Managing Profitability
Evaluates and supports market sales account deployment
Monitors and evaluates event booking and market sales performance
Ensures Sales team understands and is leveraging customer/guest demand engines to full potential
Ensures focus is on proactive selling as well as reactive selling
Participates in sales calls with members of the Sales team to acquire new business and/or close on businessBuilding Successful Relationships
Develops strong partnerships with local organizations to further increase brand/product awareness
Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships
Coaches the entire sales team to maximize sales efforts and drive booking conversion
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
- Identifies new business to achieve revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities based on market conditions and location needs.
- Gains understanding of the locations' primary target customers and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
- Supports the company's service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
- Executes and supports the company's customer service standards.
- Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
Works with Human Resources, Engineering and Finance to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations and/or union requirements.
Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
• Manages and directs the on-property group sales effort to achieve hotel revenue goals by proactively targeting current and new high value accounts in the market and implementing effective sales deployment strategies to grow market share.
• Works with the Director of Sales and Marketing to establish understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the hotel.
• Partners with Human Resources to attract, develop and retain the right people in order to support the strategic priorities of the market.
• Creates effective structures, processes, jobs and performance management systems are in place.
• Sets goals and expectations for direct reports using the Leadership Performance Process (LPP), align performance and rewards, addresses performance issues and holds staff accountable for successful results.
• Forecasts talent needs and manages talent acquisition strategy with Human Resources (HR) to minimize lost time due to turnover.
• Keeps an active list of the competition’s best sales people and executes a recruitment and acquisition plan with HR.
• Supports tools and training resources to educate sales associates on winning catering solutions.
• Champions leadership development and workforce planning priorities by assessing, selecting, retaining and developing diverse, high-caliber talent that can lead the organization today and strengthen the leadership bench for the future; continues to upgrade the sales & marketing talent; works with HR to anticipate future talent needs based on business growth plans.
• Identifies, trains and mentors group sales associates; utilizes all available on the job training tools for associates.
• Transfers functional knowledge and develops group sales skills of other discipline managers.
• Shares responsibility for achieving group revenue goals, guest and associate satisfaction.
• Provides day-to-day leadership oversight to the on-property group sales associates with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of the property’s sales objectives.
2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.OR
4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Temps plein
- Albufeira, Portugal
- Ventes et marketing
- Anglais, Portugais
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Pine Cliffs, A Luxury Collection Resort by Marriott International
Pine Cliffs Resort is an all integrated resort, managed by Marriott International through its The Luxury Collection brand, with different options of accommodation, investment opportunities and a luxurious lifestyle for the whole family. Also available is the Pine Cliffs Resort's premium selection of the finest luxury Real Estate with return on investment properties: the new sea front apartments Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, Pine Cliffs Residence, Pine Cliffs Terraces, Pine Cliffs Deluxe Villas, Pine Cliffs Townhouses and holiday ownership options at Pine Cliffs Vacation Club.