Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at http://k.rfer.us/SHANERCORP.0w6Y
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Shaner Hotel Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Maintains a high quality of services offered to guests through the management of the functional areas of reservations, registration, bell services, telephone services and guest accounting so as to maximize room revenue at all times and maintain established standards and procedures of Shaner and/or franchise. Direct, implement and maintain a strong service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness, and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to enforce hotel and brand standards, policies, and procedures with staff.
- Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of pertinent hotel, guest, and employee data.
- Ability to use business computer systems effectively.
- Ability to achieve and maintain required performance ratings.
- Ability to work flexible hours in a 24 x 7 operation.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.