Description du poste
The elegant proportions of the Georgian terraced townhouses made Blythswood Square an appropriately grand location for the Royal Scottish Automobile Club, who made what is now the hotel its headquarters for almost 80 years. Steeped in motor-racing history, Blythswood Square Hotel includes 100 bedrooms and suites, an award-winning Champagne and cocktail bar, a lively restaurant and a fabulous spa. It''s also Glasgow''s only 5-star hotel.
Love food. Love your job. Create a career.
Chef for starters we offer a £750 Welcome Bonus*!!
Passion, drive, enthusiasm: that’s what we look for in our chefs.
Our Chef de Partie colleagues really are vital members of our kitchen brigades; that’s why we will offer you a fantastic £750 Welcome Bonus*! Would you need to relocate for this opportunity? Fear not, we offer chefs who need to relocate more than 50 miles a fantastic Relocation Package of £1500** plus a free two night stay for yourself or family to visit.
You’ll work in a busy and hardworking team environment, where you’ll continually learn and develop, and have the opportunity to join our Chef Development Programmes.
We know you love food: we want you to love your career just as much. We’ve already had great success with our bespoke in house Chef Academy, offering Level 2 & 3 qualifications that run up to Head Chef level.
*Subject to Tax and NI **Cannot be taken in conjunction with Welcome Bonus. Subject to Tax and NI.
Essentially in the role you will:
• Prepare, cook and present dishes within your speciality. • Support and mentor / train any Demi-Chef de Parties or Commis Chefs in the brigade • Help the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus. • Ensure you and your team have highest of standards of cleanliness, food hygiene and health and safety.
We want to hear from inspired chefs who love creating amazing food from the best ingredients, feel restaurants are more of a fascination than just a job, have a keen eye for detail but with bags of flair and creativity.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Temps plein
- Scotland, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible