Description du poste
The elegant proportions of the Georgian terraced townhouses made Blythswood Square an appropriately grand location for the Royal Scottish Automobile Club, who made what is now the hotel its headquarters for almost 80 years.
Steeped in motor-racing history, Blythswood Square Hotel includes 100 bedrooms and suites, an award-winning Champagne and cocktail bar, a lively restaurant and a fabulous spa.
It''s also Glasgow''s only 5-star hotel.
Your responsibilities include assisting the Head Housekeeper in the management, preparation, set up and service of the Hotel (including Health & Safety and COSHH procedures) through maintaining and improving the standards and quality of service. You will clean and service bedrooms and public areas as required and assist with counting and logging laundry and raising collection sheets for the Laundry company.
You will support the Head Housekeeper in delegating tasks, motivating the team, identifying training needs and assisting in their on going personal development.
You will be expected to handle all guest needs, enquiries, Lost Property enquiries, requests and complaints where appropriate in a prompt and efficient manner.
We are looking for someone that has previous experience as a supervisor in a guest facing role within hotels. Ideally this would have been in a front facing 5 star luxury environment. To be successful in this role, you will have an eye for detail and be meticulous in your work, leading by example.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Temps plein
- Scotland, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible