Description du poste
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. Unique with its own distinct personality, each Raffles hotel distinguishes itself with the highest standards of product and service.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Raffles Jakarta is located in the central business district within Ciputra World 1, a prestigious new development comprising a shopping mall, an office tower, a residential tower and the Ciputra Artpreneur art museum and theatre. Raffles Jakarta features 173 well-designed rooms and suites exuding the elegant style of Raffles hotels around the world. Food & beverage venues include Raffles’ iconic Writers Bar and the innovative all-day dining Arts Café. The 2,600 square meter ballroom is one of the largest in Jakarta, and along with state-of-the-art meeting rooms are the city's finest venues for social events and conferences. For leisure, the hotel offers a Raffles spa, gymnasium, outdoor pool, Jacuzzis, pool bar, tennis courts and a jogging track. The décor of Raffles Jakarta features unique concepts of art and colours, with inspiration drawn from the distinctive style of renowned Indonesian artist Hendra Gunawan.
“Embark on a unique career experience, a joyful journey of self-discovery” is the talent acquisition slogan of Raffles Jakarta. A career opportunity with Raffles Jakarta is unique because all colleagues at all levels commit to create a professional environment where they can discover and unleash their unique potentials to achieve excellence. Every piece of experience at work offers a learning opportunity. Therefore, work, seen from the learning perspective, constitutes a joyful journey of self-discovery.
If you would like to continue your episodes of excellence with Raffles Jakarta and at the same time focus on becoming your better self, consider joining us as:
- To consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service
- To assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- To serve all food and beverage items for assigned banquetmeetings
- To have full knowledge of beverage lists
- To have full knowledge of all menu items being served
- To follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous service experience an asset
- Previous point of sale system experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Constant lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Temps plein
- Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonésie
- Restauration autre
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat