Description du poste
Raffles Hotels & Resort is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. It is part of AccorHotels brands, which offers unique moments and diverse experiences in more than 4.100 addresses throughout 95 countries. From luxury to economy, each hotel shares a common, well-being and warm welcome.
Raffles Seychelles offers spectacular colleague accommodation, accompanied by world class facilities, transportation, uniforms, meals and boat tickets to and from Praslin/Mahé. The Resort features 86 luxurious villas, the award-winning Raffles Spa as well as several stylish and unique dining options.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
In the capacity of Accounting Assistant
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To assist the Income Auditor & ensure accurate and timely preparation of Daily Flash Report, and verification of all reported revenues.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Consolidate, organize and distribute the day’s report (Micros, Fidelio, etc) and submission from all revenue centers accordingly
• Prepare accurately the Daily Revenue Report before operations meeting
• Prepare the GCR report for the General Cashier’s subsequent entries for the day
• Balancing of F/B, F/O, SHOPS, MOD tax invoices against relevant reports
• Prepare the daily Raffles Check report and ensure all Raffles Checks are properly accounted for
• Verify Void and Discount Reports and ensure these checks are properly accounted for
• Ensure preprinted guest checks are used in running sequence
• Reconcile cross-posting transactions
• Verify details of F/O rebate & paid out vouchers
• Ensure room rate variance report is properly checked and approved
• Ensure gift certificates are properly accounted for
• Conduct surprise cash count at outlets
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management
• Oral and written fluency in English
• Display initiative
• Team player
• Customer/people oriented
• Basic accounting knowledge or Certificate in Accounting
• Minimum of 2 -3 years experience in a similar capacity in the hotel industry preferred
- Temps plein
- Baie Ste Anne, Seychelles
- Dès que possible