Description du poste
Raffles Hotels & Resort is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world. It is part of AccorHotels brands, which offers unique moments and diverse experiences in more than 4.100 addresses throughout 95 countries. From luxury to economy, each hotel shares a common, well-being and warm welcome.
Raffles Seychelles offers spectacular colleague accommodation, accompanied by world class facilities, transportation, uniforms, meals and boat tickets to and from Praslin/Mahé. The Resort features 86 luxurious villas, the award-winning Raffles Spa as well as several stylish and unique dining options.
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as :
Front Desk Agent (Night)
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
• Ensure all members consistently receive all benefits, and repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special recognition and service
• Meet and greet VIP guests personally
• Liaise closely with Concierge, Butler and Raffles Inc for Hotel events, restaurant promotions, Limousine requirements and special VIP requests or preparations.
• Prepare compendiums prior guest arrival and check-into system if necessary
• Maintain close contact with Airport Concierge for new arrivals and departures
• Update and maintain repeat guest history system
• Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities
• Send prepared welcome cards and amenities to room prior to guest arrival
• Attend to special requests by guests
• Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follow up on corrective action
• Review arrival lists for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities, and special requests
• Prepare requisitions for amenities on a timely basis
• Participate in regular meetings for all Guest Relations team members, Butlers and Raffles Inc staff to facilitate communications and smooth operations
• Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures
• Performs related duties and special projects assigned
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Able to develop rapport with colleagues and management staff
• Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a multi-cultural team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Ability to promote positive relations with guests and patrons
• Able to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably one other language
Minimum 2 years Front Office/ Guest Relations experience preferably in a five star hotel