Description du poste
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Responsible for proactively soliciting and managing large group/catering related opportunities with significant revenue potential.
- Manages group/catering opportunities not handled by an Event Booking Center (EBC).
- Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Achieves personal and team related revenue goals.
- Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery.
- Responsible for driving customer/guest loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer/guest experience.
- Provides service to customers in order to grow the account on behalf of the company.
- University education preferable
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience within the similar position in a 4-5 star international hotel / global sales office
- Knowledge about outbound market (Corporate / Government) towards Hong Kong is essential
- Proven experience and competence in finding and converting business
- Ability to present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized manner
- Methods of sales presentation and needs of markets
- Working relationships with other area of the hotel
- Team motivation techniques and sales personnel training methods
- Policies and procedures of the hotel’s sales system
- Industry trends, competitors’ market activities and referral ideals
- Well organized, self-motivated and willing to take up new challenges
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Assistant Account Sales Manager
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Temps plein
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible