Description du poste
Connect your passions with a rewarding opportunity
Others may call you a foodie, but you know you’re much more than that. You want to learn all the tricks of the trade and be the master of the kitchen. When you join us, you’ll find that there are no limits on your creativity or your potential. We inspire you to grow and challenge yourself because when you are pursuing excellence, you’re helping us to provide exceptional travel experiences.
Rewards for work, benefits for your lifestyle
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Wellbeing programs
- Encouraging management
- Team-spirited colleagues
The impact you’ll make
You hold yourself to a higher culinary standard and it is your attention to each preparation that keeps guests with us to dine. Working with a dedicated team of experts, you will learn something different every day as you work with new seasonal menus and unique presentations. You hard work pays off when a dish that you’ve thoughtfully helped to prepare has guests raving and anxious to return.
What you’ll be doing
- Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu
- Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner
- Test foods to ensure proper preparation and temperature
- Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
- Supplying the highest possible levels of customer care and service whether in the public eye or back of house areas.
- To ensure that all food items are prepared for service as per the specification and at the correct time.
- To maintain the standards set by the Head Chef for food preparation and presentation at all times.
- To ensure food temperature checks are carried out as directed by company policy.
- To ensure all mis-en-place is carried out prior to service.
- To adhere to food hygiene regulations and cleaning schedules at all times.
- To train and encourage other members of the department as required.
- To undergo training/retraining as required.
- To assist with the ordering of food when required.
What we’re looking for
- Great teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Previous kitchen experience is a big plus
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we’ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
Explore our very big world
When you bring your natural talents and passion for food, we welcome you into our family. No matter your specialty or culinary background, we offer great rewards and opportunities to improve your skills. You will work closely with a team of inspired professionals who encourage and invite your contributions.
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Restauration autre
- Dès que possible