Description du poste
Health Club Manager (011484)
Job Number: 011484
Job Title: Health Club Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Permanent Contract
Salary Interval: Per Month
Category/Department: Sport / Gym / Leisure
Rank/level of position: Manager
Level of Education: Four-Year Degree
Years of Experience: 3
Application Date: 18/02/2018
The Primary Role is to manage the Spa & Health Club to deliver an excellent guest and member experience; to manage the revenue and sales plan of the Spa &Heath Club; to ensure the best possible use of the recreation space for revenue generating purposes.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the set up and implementation of a complete membership structure regarding initial enquiries, new members, renewals, guest feedback, files and records.
- Builds efficient teams by coaching and counselling and taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and security, training and career development programmes.
- Ensuring Standard Operating Procedures are implemented and followed, to coordinate all filing, checklists and risk assessments
- Contributes with new, innovative ideas to increase revenue and find alternative up-selling methods.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the departmental annual budget and work to achieve the budget by monitoring and controlling the departmental operations, considering revenue and expenditure and implementing corrective measures where necessary to produce positive business results.
- Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyse current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
- Manage day-to-day sales activities, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict, improve team member performance, and recognise good performance.
Position Requirements and Offer Details
- Able to motivate, encourage and drive the Spa and Health Club team,
- Thrives on achieving guest satisfaction and have immaculate personal presentation e.g grooming.
- Must be a team player and be able to embrace diversity& inclusion.
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in a 4 star hotel .
- Nutrition or Health education preferred from a leading and recognized international institute or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to supervise subordinate talents, including, but not limited to, assignment of duties,
Hotel or Business Details
Our beachfront hotel is perfectly located on the extensive coastline of the Gulf of Oman, giving guests great access to the nearby Sohar Industrial Port which is quickly becoming Middle East's most important area of industry. The hotel is also located between Dubai and Muscat, making it a great stopover for travelling guests; whether it is for business or leisure, our hotel offers everything a guest needs.
- Temps plein
- Sohar, Oman
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat