Description du poste
Job Number: 005644
Job Title: Receptionist
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Permanent Contract
Country: South Africa
Salary Interval: Per Month
Category/Department: Front Office / Reception
Rank/level of position: Line Employee
Level of Education: High School Degree
Years of Experience: 1
Application Date: 05/07/2017
To increase customer satisfaction by providing efficient, prompt, trouble free and courteous Front Office service connected with arriving, and in-house guests, in line with the hotel’s and corporate guidelines and service concepts
Position Requirements and Offer Details
• Is available to register, process, and greet customers promptly
• Checks the daily arrival list
• Welcomes customers to the hotel
• Responds to customer requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings
• Arranges for special services requested by the customer
• Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shift
• Arranges fulfilment of customer services by working with Bell staff, Housekeeping, Reservations and Room Service
• Allocates rooms and issues appropriate keys
• Follows-up and verifies arrivals by updating registration cards in regards to spelling of guest’s name, address and method of payment
• Changes room rates and guest rooms if approved by Service Manager
• Handles incoming guest room reservations
• Handles reservations for guests with rental cars, restaurants, etc.
• Is aware, at all times, of current room status and room availability
• Is fully aware of the relevant service concepts
• Is fully aware of, and knows how to handle, all current and future hotel promotions
Hotel or Business Details
Park Inn by Radisson Polokwane is situated in Polokwane City (formerly Pietersburg) the capital city of Limpopo, the northern most province in South Africa. The city is 300km NW of Johannesburg accessible through the N1.
The hotel is situated in the Capricorn region of Polokwane. stretches from the Ysterberg, all along the foothills of the lush Wolkberg, to the Tropic of Capricorn in the north. The region’s position makes it a perfect stopover between Gauteng and the northern areas of the province and between the country’s northwestern areas and the world-renowned Kruger National Park. It is also in close proximity to the neighbouring countries of Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Swaziland.
The tourism hotspots of the region are Bela-Bela hot springs (formerly Warmbaths), Nylsvlei Nature Reserve and Bela-Bela Recreational Centre.
The hotel is located to the South of the city centre, along the existing Polokwane golf course and across the road from the new Peter Mokaba sports stadium.
The hotel affords easy access to the CBD, as well as the Greater Polokwane Region incorporating new business, industrial and leisure areas.
- Temps plein
- Pietersburg, Afrique du Sud
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat