Description du poste
Sales Manager (013204)
Job Number: 013204
Job Title: Sales Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Permanent Contract
Salary Interval: Per Month
Category/Department: Sales / Marketing / Public Relation
Rank/level of position: Manager
Level of Education: Four-Year Degree
Years of Experience: 2
Application Date: 31/05/2018
Works in close collaboration with the Director of Sales, the person filling this position will work on ensuring the success of the company’s sales activities by following hotel sales and marketing plan
• Is responsible for Key accounts;
• Plans and executes sales calls and follow up activities with new and existing accounts
• Participates in objectives settings for the Department
• Prepares sales reports and other documentation following company templates
• Promotes hotel’s image and activities on national, regional and local levels .
• Provides publicity of hotel’s events, activities, etc. through constant communication with overall market
• Prepares proposals with the Director of Sales that are geared to maximize profit while satisfying guest needs
• Prepares accurate forecasts as requested from the Director of Sales
• Fulfils all planned activities in line with the department Business Plan
• Overlooks the activities of sales team, sets targets and ensures that they are met on timely manner
Position Requirements and Offer Details
• At least 2 years relevant work experience in the filed of sales
• Excellent communication, presentation, writing and negotiation skills and good customer focus;
• perfect organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Proactive, energetic, optimistic and committed approach;
• Easy-going person with strong desire to learn new & and advance in career
• Ability to research, analyse and evaluate information from various sources;
• Ability to meet deadlines
• PC advanced user;
• Fluent in Georgian, English and Russian.
Hotel or Business Details
Brand new Tsinandali Estate Radisson Collections Hotel will open its doors in mid September 2018.
Located in the heart of the historic wine country Kakheti, it is a unique blend of modern and traditional Georgian Architecture where one can truly feel the history steeped in tradition and wine making.
The estate has 124 elegant modern rooms in main building and 17 private suites perfectly situated on the grounds of the estate in traditional buildings with a modern twist of luxury.
The top floor of the hotel is dedicated to our unique Spa with its infinity outdoor pool overlooking the Caucasus mountains.
Our Food and Beverage outlets include: all day dining restaurant with international cousin; instantly welcoming French Bistro; vinotheque /wine tasting bar, designed by ingo Maurer, and finest Georgian restaurant with big selection of the Georgian gastronomy from the Kakheti region;
Meeting and event facilities are located in our meticulously restored historic building. The estate offers spectacular open amphitheatre with retractable roof with the seated capacity of up to 1200 persons.
- Temps plein
- Géorgie, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible