Description du poste
WHO ARE WE?
A High Jewelry Maison with a strong heritage who promotes exceptional know-how in an enchanting and creative environment!
Our Maison is looking for talented individuals who contribute to developing and transmitting their expertise with care and no compromise.
At Van Cleef & Arpels you will be surrounded by passionate experts and will contribute to many new projects which allows our Maison to regularly reinvent itself.
At Van Cleef & Arpels North America, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
Are You a Good Match?
Do you have a passion for High Jewelry, Art & Culture?
Do you have experience with luxury products in your past?
Do you have strong attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If so, we’d love to get to know you!
What are our expectations?
The Assistant Manager, Digital Media will oversee the implementation of the global Digital Media strategy in the Americas. Reporting to the Manager, Media & Digital, the role will work cross functionally with E-Com and Marketing teams to achieve website traffic and product visibility goals through full-funnel paid display & social campaigns. The ideal candidate will possess an eagerness to innovate, measure, test, and evolve VCA’s digital and social footprint.
- Support Manager, Media & Digital in planning, creative approvals, and reporting of Paid Digital Media campaigns
- Drive E-Com growth through dynamic ads & data driven recommendations
- Liase with mall marketing/Retail teams to provide VCA Brand media assets, copy, and market specific campaigns
- Present and share campaign objectives and achieved results to internal stakeholders; stay up to date and share insight on the constantly changing landscape of media to global teams
- Contribute to other team projects as needed, included but not limited to, competitive monitoring, internal recaps, and copy editing
- Develop relationships with boutique teams/corporate office/management/vendors
- Grow VCA’s social media portfolio strategy & paid social media calendar
- Adhoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is requested
- 3-4 years managing Paid Social Media at an agency or E-Com retailer
- Familiarity with audiences and reporting tools across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WeChat, YouTube & other emerging social channels.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and media monitoring tools
- Expert Excel skills
- Excellent presentation & communications skills
- An innate understanding of content that will be successful to our target audience - global & luxury sensibility a plus
- Team player
More than a job…it’s an experience!
If you are interested in joining the influential growth of the Maison with care, no compromise, and the drive to succeed then do not hesitate to enter the creative universe of Van Cleef & Arpels. By joining the Maison, you will be part of a nurturing team focused on delivering excellence.
The recruitment process:
Please complete an applicaton on the Richemont Career Site.
Interested candidates must have valid work authorization for the US. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available.