Description du poste
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
At Cartier North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities. MAIN PURPOSE
Reporting directly to the Director of Public Relations and Corporate Communications, the Assistant Manager, PR treatment will be a key Cartier contact for VIP Press Treatment initiatives. This role will be accountable for supporting the implementation of custom & unique Press treatment offerings & one to one communications that elevate the Cartier Press Experience overall. In addition, this person must have proven experience to handle multiple projects simultaneously, is comfortable and successful in a fast-paced environment and has their hand on the pulse of what luxury press experiences fit the tone and manner of Cartier. This person upholds the ideals of the Cartier legacy with a clear understanding of luxury service, defining and developing exceptional experiences and treatments, and ensuring the delivery of the best Press Experience possible.
- Support the creation and implementation of custom, unique PR events, PR treatment offerings and corresponding one-to-one communications that elevate the Cartier press experience.
- Act as key liaison for pre-event, event and post-event management, including but not limited to: spearheading the organization for and coordination of press materials, travel schedules, itineraries, transportation and other attendees’ needs; Manage all press event and press trip budgets.
- Implement bespoke VIP experiences for North American press and e-influencers, working closely with the PR Director and the PR & Corporate Communications teams.
- Ensure seamless communications, liaising across multiple departments, as well as with Cartier HQ.
- Manage the PR department budget and the invoicing process.
- PR boutique event management and key liaison between Client Experience team.
- Create, update, and maintain press, e-influencer, and industry contacts database, ensuring accurate records for internal reporting tools.
- Key point of contact for internal departments and creating presentations to illustrate department experience & treatment initiatives.
- Please note the above tasks are to provide an indication of the expected tasks but this list is not exhaustive of all activities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (preferably in Public Relations, Marketing, Events or Communications)
- 4-5 years public relations experience, luxury goods experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of providing luxury service and exceptional experiences for Cartier customer
- Constantly seeks new and creative ways to meet the high expectations of our press
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Strong influencer with skills to persuade and negotiate.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and is comfortable and successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent budget management skills.
- Creative problem solver, strong attention to detail, motivated and a self-starter.
- Ability and willingness to shift between managing the process and providing “hands-on” work to ensure things get done.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with all company levels from executives and senior management, to outside partners and support staff.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours and travel as needed.
- Strategy oriented and a creative thinker who can innovate in today’s ever-changing media landscape.
- Motivated team player with great organizational skills, attention to detail, initiative and capability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in an organized manner under tight deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing, and handling information of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to build strong relationships; interpersonal skills are key.
- Digital-savvy with an eye for design and passion for storytelling in event and digital formats.