Description du poste
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate. This busy, high-volume but friendly environment will suit a person with a digital mindset and strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
Reporting to the APAC Regional HR Director in Richemont, you will be working across various important categories to ensure the full support of the regional management and motivation of employees in the local strategy and mission.
The presence of an internal communication professional within each of the Richemont regions has the purpose to enable all colleagues globally to connect with their regional and in-market objectives and strategy, whilst enabling them to feel connected to the wider Richemont and Maison family.
You will be:
- owner, designer and executer of the regional communication plan. This should account for touchpoints with all audience types, and their relevant languages/cultural considerations and budget management
- designing, creating and executing leadership communication strategy, including but not limited to scripting of key messages, planning of message cascade across region and organizing specific audience engagement, such as Townhalls
- working with regional leadership team to identify, plan and execute strategic messaging, which also involves regular updates and crisis communication
- driving pride, commitment and sense of wellbeing through championing of regional engagement initiatives such as CSR initiatives
- acting as communication advisor for Maisons and Richemont Regional Functions
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
To contribute in your team success you:
- hold a BA/Master’s Degree in Communication
- have at least 5 years’ working experience in an internal communications/PR/Corporate communications function, preferably in large and matrix organizations
- have experience advising on communication strategies and latest communication trends through in-depth knowledge of the internal communication field
- have strong executive presence and stakeholder management skills with the ability to interface with all levels of the organization, including senior leaders (regional and markets)
- are fluent in both written and spoken English. Additional languages an advantage but not a must
- have experience working with Content Management System and agility to navigate new online platforms
- have hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator etc. Video skills a plus
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
A great opportunity to work in a reputable and professional leading Company in the Luxury Retail Industry.
Become a part of a professional and dynamic team and take your decisive step towards your career development within our organization.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/richemont/