Description du poste
WHO ARE WE?
A High Jewelry Maison with a strong heritage who promotes exceptional know-how in an enchanting and creative environment!
Our Maison is looking for talented individuals who contribute to developing and transmitting their expertise with care and no compromise.
At Van Cleef & Arpels you will be surrounded by passionate experts and will contribute to many new projects which allows our Maison to regularly reinvent itself.
SALES ASSOCIATE - CITY CENTER, LAS VEGAS
- Achieve pre-set sales goals and objectives by delivering exceptional service and sales etiquette to all potential and current clients that come into the boutique.
- Develop network and clientele utilizing CRM initiatives and resources to enhance business. Ability to remain professional and confidential in regard to all client data and systems.
- Propose and attend social functions within the community to generate new clientele; while inviting current and prospective clients to in-store events.
- Assist with Visual merchandising and inventory counts within the boutique: window displays, in-store displays while ensuring products are stored in the safe nightly.
- Provide excellent customer service for returning clientele needing repairs or evaluations, follow up in a timely manner.
- Follow and adhere to all policies and procedures established by the company, i.e. security policy, consignment, after sales service, valuation request, Human Resources policies, service charter as established by VCA, etc.
- Educate and inspire clients on VCA history, craftsmanship and quality standards for all product lines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Jewelry Certification preferred
Required Experience and Business Needs:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Jewelry or high-end luxury product sales highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time both locally and globally
Technical Skills / Abilities:
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs, Client prioritization and optimize on all Client engagement to meet sales goals
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, and contribute to overall business demands
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally via computer, phone or ipad
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to close and ring up sales transactions
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and team members by gaining their trust and respect.