Description du poste
Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration, wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Hotel Group is looking for a Corporate Accountant
The Corporate Accountant is responsible for assisting the Director of Finance and Senior Finance Manager in maintaining accurate and timely financial reporting; ensuring acceptable levels of internal control; ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations and Rosewood Policies and Procedures. For this role, emphasis is placed on the management of Accounts Receivable processing and collections of global accounts, Accounts Payable and general ledger accounting.
- Prepare daily bank balance reconciliation and post transactions in local and foreign currency bank accounts
- Prepare, audit, analyze, follow up and submit report requirements to corporate team (global)
- Month End Close process including but not limited to preparing recurring and adjusting journal entries as assigned. Balance Sheet Reconciliation preparation and analysis and other duties as assigned
- Ensure invoicing, statement reviews and other tasks are completed on a timely basis
- Support in collecting and providing supporting documents and back up for reimbursable invoices
- Prepare departmental general ledger details/profit and loss statements for review and follow up
- Ensure global and interstate associates’ wages, salaries and other compensations are paid accurately/timely