Description du poste
Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration, wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Miramar Beach is looking for a Director of Bars to join our Food & Beverage Team!
Responsible for the overall operation of all facets of the Beverage component of the Food and Beverage Division while maintaining quality standards and maximizing profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures, and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Leading by example in all that is done and undertaken to ensure that there is an ability to hold the management accountable.
- Oversee all food and beverage outlets, with a specific focus on the beverage/bar operation. Assisting and supporting operationally when needed during peak periods as well as during times of leadership shortages
- Design and develop division policies and operating protocols and procedures.
- Prepare, implement, and maintain division standards and control objectives.
- Participate in the establishment of a marketing and public relations plan for F&B, with the beverage alignment per concept accordingly.
- Monitor productivity guidelines for all F&B departments. Maximize profits within F&B.
- Establish and implement annual objectives for the F&B department in accordance with company and Rosewood standards.
- Maintain an operating budget. Understanding of equipment usage and needs as it specifically aligns with the beverage operation of the division, assisting in the inventory of, management of, and setting par levels to maintain glassware, racks, and other bars specific equipment as necessary per concept.
- Ensure that required operating licenses and permits are displayed as required by law.
- Follow up and follow through on all requested actions.
- Hold the management team and associates accountable for performing their tasks and roles to the best of their abilities.
- Support and uphold hotel standard operating procedures concerning hiring, associate relations, supervision, and disciplinary action.
- Act as Manager on Duty at all times when on shift, as a senior member of the F&B Operational leadership team.
- Participate in quality control activities to ensure food quality, presentation, delivery, and service is maintained at a superior level.
- Work closely with the Executive team to support and achieve the resort goals and objectives.
- Ensure the F&B department operates based on Rosewood's quality standards.
- Interact in a courteous and professional manner with all guests, associates, and community members.
- Adheres to and enforces the grooming standards of the operation and hotel overall.
- Respond in a courteous, professional, and rapid manner in order to resolve all guest and associate difficulties.
- Apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of unstandardized intellectual and practical problems in order to perform and direct many varied and complex tasks.
- Lead and participate in daily briefings and meetings for F&B.
- Create, inspire, and conceptualize the beverage menus and concepts in alignment with the overall direction set forth by the Director of F&B for all areas.
- Completive analysis to be done quarterly for all areas to ensure there is alignment with offering and pricing
- Liaising with suppliers, to arrange the best pricing, unique products, support, and assistance with special events and one-of-a-kind opportunities to differentiate.
- Liaising with the Director of Programming for upcoming events and ensuring beverage is represented per standards and revenue potential.
- Reviewing and thinking of creative ways for each area to be maximizing their beverage revenues
- Training, guiding, and showing the team how to make the drinks and follow the processes, and creating best practices.
- Lead, direct, coordinate, influence, and persuade associates in order to maintain service quality standards.
- Interact with supervisor, subordinates, co-workers, to complete assignments, resolving associate and guest complaints.
- Interpret and comply with a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
- Perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Communication with all levels of associates throughout the hotel to ensure that F&B is able to put the best foot forward.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Report any issues through Knowcross to be rectified
- Support the company Risk management programs to reduce accidents and improve department working conditions.
- All other duties as required and as reasonably directed by management.
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a Sense® spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, beach club, and a screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot ballroom.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and Retirement benefits
- Robust PTO program
- Complimentary Room Nights
- We encourage personal and professional growth and offer many global talent development opportunities to allow our Associate to continue the Rosewood Journey
Connect with us
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rosewood-hotels-&-resorts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RosewoodMiramar
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rosewoodmiramar