Description du poste
Travel Industry Sales Manager (Leisure Sales Manager).
Sales and Marketing
Director of Sales
POSITIONS THAT REPORT TO THIS POSITION:
Overview/Job Summary -
Solicit and service the travel industry and entertainment market segment to enable the hotel(s) to meet and/or exceed revenue goals in room and food and beverage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - (Key Activities)
- Solicit new and develop existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
- Participate in scheduled sales meetings, pre-event meetings, training and other sales strategy related meetings as required.
- Develop & maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Professionally represent the hotel in community and industry organizations and events.
- Provide feedback and support to all departments.
- Assist with projects and reports.
- Create and implement sales action plans to successfully achieve and exceed goals
- Extensive knowledge of sales skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the key market segments and how to influence production.
- Participate as team player with other key Departments.
- Provide constructive feedback to all departments and to hotel sales and marketing staff.
- Additional duties as necessary will be assigned.
- 45% Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- 20% Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
- 15% Participate in daily business review meeting, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as required.
- 10% Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers.
- 5% Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- 5% Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Contribute to the annual marketing plans and budget process. Review goals and action plan on a scheduled basis. Maintain expenses within the budgeted guidelines.
- Maintain a respectful working relationship with on-property colleagues and facilitate flow of communication.
- Develop new marketing tools/collateral for the group market segment. Coordinate and monitor scheduled direct mail efforts.
- Conduct sales calls on key accounts. Organize sales blitzes in assigned territory with Regional Sales Office and sister properties. Solicit, organize, and participate in familiarization trips from key client base.
- Represent hotels at appropriate travel industry trade shows and conferences.
- Maintain knowledge of all Rosewood Hotels & Resorts to facilitate cross selling.
- Build relationship with sales counterparts from Global Sales Office and sister hotels to relay leads and requests. Communicate need period dates and respond promptly to all leads.
- Prepare and submit timely monthly reports to Director of Sales. Recognize and include communication of market trends and competitive intelligence.
- Attend sales meetings and leadership training sessions as required.
- All other duties as required.