Description du poste
Our Front of House team takes pride in creating a guest experience that is original, memorable and totally one-of-a kind. Fun, authentic, gracious and passionate, the team are dedicated to curating singularly inspired guest experiences. We are currently looking for a friendly and experienced Guest Engagement Manager with the passion and drive to deliver the bespoke Sea Containers London experience our guests expect.
Reporting directly into the Director of Front of House and Wellness you will create a vision to be carried out across all departments of the hotel to create uniformity and consistency.
Who are you?
- One to two years' experience in a public contact position, preferably in an upscale or lifestyle brand hotel.
- Enter and locate work related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanor
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all guests consistently receive prompt, cordial service and attention at all times, and encourage personal recognition
- Developing and maintaining the guest experience for our guests to ensure consistency in communication with guests in all departments (arrival, stay and departure)
- Drive Review Pro (guest review programme) and oversee all online review postings and establish yourself as an ally and key contact for guests.
- Assign amenities for next day arrivals and ensure amenities are in room and correctly placed prior to arrival.
- Work with budget guidelines of amenity program and take full financial accountability for the budget of the program reporting any irregularities to the Director of Front of House and Wellness.
- Fully conversant with all hotel room types, numbers, layout, locations, rates
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service
Who are we?
We are a family who commit to transforming emotional connection into extraordinary experience that are memorable.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits that include:
- Constructive and regular Performance Review system.
- 28 days holiday (increasing based on length of service).
- Quarterly Employee Award Ceremony, team activities and social events.
- Discounted Employee and Friends & Family rates on rooms and F&B.
- Meals on duty and uniforms/ dry-cleaning provided.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Enrolment into schemes and incentives such as Ride to Work, Season ticket loan and Pension.
- Temps plein
- South Norwood, London, United Kingdom
- Relations client
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
- Échelle de rémunération
- Market related
Sea Containers London (ex Mondrian)
Mondrian London boasts an enviable food and beverage offering. Enjoy delicious farm-to-table fare at our ground-floor restaurant Sea Containers, savour innovative cocktails from our award-winning bar team at Dandelyan and unwind surrounded by unparalleled views of the London skyline at our rooftop bar Rumpus Room. Alternatively, embrace deep relaxation and underwater tranquility at agua Bathhouse & Spa where a range of signature treatments are available or catch one of the newest blockbusters, classic matinees or family favourites in our bespoke cinema- Curzon Mondrian London.
We are a family of passionate individuals, committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. We are dedicated to training and development and provide our team with the tools to succeed in the future.