Description du poste
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 98 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel complements the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower will be located along 5th Avenue corner 30th Street, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Events Executive or any assigned Manager, the Events Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the event selling and operations process including external and internal documentation preparation and distribution, such as Proposal Letter, Letter of Agreement or BEO, etc. He/she is also responsible to assist Events Managers or assigned Manager in all aspect related to events.
- With minimum 2 years experience in an international hotel and in the same capacity.
- Preferably a degree in Food and Beverage / Hospitality / Management or Marketing
- Experience with catering, rooms and food food and beverage operations in an international hotel.
- With good selling and communication skills
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Temps plein
- Taguig, Philippines
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat