Description du poste
Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul
The Director of Security is responsible of planning, directing and coordinating activities relating to the protection, safeguarding and security of company assets, employees, guests and others; ensures that established goals and objectives are accomplished with prescribed priorities, time limitations and with fiscal responsibilities; advises, makes recommendations, assists in the formulation of goals and objectives; designs, implements and monitors security policies, procedures and programs; complies with local legal regulations; and exercises independent judgment in the course of carrying out overall responsibilities and other activities as assigned.
- Plans, examines, analyzes, evaluates and supervises Hotel's security operations, inclusive of physical security assets and security personnel.
- Prepares reports and records for management team.
- Evaluates current procedures, practices and precedents for accomplishing Hotel activities and functions relative to security.
- Identifies and resolves security related problems.
- Develops and implements alternative methods for security operation improvement.
- Coordinates activities within security area.
- Prepares periodic budget estimate and reports.
- Orders supplies and equipment as needed.
- Reviews financial reports to ensure security operation efficiency and quality control.
- Develops preventative security programs, including the supervision of security personnel.
- Performs audits of security related performance and conducts physical surveys of premise security, including security equipment condition.
- Conducts, supervises and prepares reports relating to internal investigations of any losses or violations of Corporate/Hotel regulations, policies and procedures; develops, implements and manages security training.
- Assists in preparation of emergency management and contingency planning.
- Serves as Hotel's liaison with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies as it relates to security at Hotel personnel.
- Performs, arranges and supervises executive protection.
- Performs other activities as assigned.
- Directs and coordinates, through subordinate and/or contract personnel, ABC Corporation activities and security functions, utilizing knowledge of established policies, procedures and practices.
- Resolves work grievances or submits unsettled grievances to the Human Resources Department and Management if needed.
- Prepares work schedules; assigns or delegates responsibilities.
- Provides work directives for subordinates.
- Sets deadlines to ensure completion of operational security functions.
- Interprets and disseminates Corporate/Hotel policy to subordinate personnel; and evaluates employee performance.
- Communication Proficiency
- Decision Making
- Ethical Conduct
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Stress Management/Composure
- Strategic Thinking
- Supervisory Responsibility (Performance Management)
- Temps plein
- Istanbul, Turquie
- Dès que possible