Description du poste
Shangri-La Hotel, Ningbo
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements all sales action plans as directed by the Director of Business Development & Associate Director of Sales.
- Closely monitors accounts revenue and business production for corporate accounts.
- Proactive sales including sales calls/meetings, site inspections, entertainment and telesales calls.
- Reviews direct competition and conducts regular research.
- Develops increased room nights as well as MICE & Catering Business
- Maintains close communication with Event Booking Centre team in the negotiation process of business opportunities.
- Handles all aspects of site inspection or familiarization group including enquiry, co-ordination and execution thereof.
- Meet monthly targets as designated by your Supervisor or Department Head.
- Compile with weekly and monthly reporting as required.
- Customer service, sales & marketing skills
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Driven, motivated and outgoing
- Background experience in Sales & Marketing
- Understanding of workplace practices in Occupational Health and Safety
- Knowledge of Hotel environment
- Software Packages Microsoft Office
- Computer, Data base Management, Micros, Opera, Delphi
- Temps plein
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat