Description du poste
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Director of Digital Performance, the Manager, Paid Media is a part of the Global Performance Team, whose purpose is to acquire new audiences and drive bookings and revenue via our direct channels. S/he will be responsible for the global paid media channel initiatives and performance.
Assistant Vice President Revenue Optimization (Business Insights)
We are hiring a key member of the global revenue optimization team based out of Hong Kong and responsible for leading business insights work for the commercial organization. He/she will lead a team to primarily focus on providing advanced analytics and business intelligence visualizations for the commercial organization. BI team provides insights support across all commercial disciplines.
As a Assistant Vice President, Revenue Optimization (Business Insights), we rely on you to:
- Help guide company efforts to clean, organize and leverage data.
- Lead, evolve, and execute the advanced analytics practice - ensuring alignment across disciplines including Revenue Optimization, Digital Marketing, Loyalty, Sales and Brands
- Develop, execute, and maintain the Reporting, Visualization, and Insights processes, research methods (qualitative and quantitative), as well as the roadmap for the analytics tool landscape.
- Create the optimal measurement strategy (including KPI development, data acquisition, delivery cadence and impactful visualizations) and deliver insightful recommendations that align with and support the business strategies.
- Provide digital marketing support though demand forecasting, customer profiling, offer profitability measurements,
- Leverage the various data sets (both internal and external) to determine growth and leverage areas on the business and where/how to direct the digital agenda.
- Development of business cases for proposed initiatives.
We are looking for someone who:
- MS preferred in an analytical field such as Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or Finance
- 5 years leadership experience with preference for experience in pricing, revenue management or digital marketing analytics
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with ability to translate results into understandable and actionable information; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills - ability to define, scope and lead projects from start to finish.
- Microsoft office skills including advanced Excel and Access Skills; Database skills such as complex SQL queries, statistical software skills such as R, or SAS, programing in Python and Tableau BI Development
- Modeling experience in statistics, math programming, and probability modeling
- Based in Hong Kong
- Temps plein
- Hong Kong
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat