Description du poste
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Pte Ltd
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travellers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Compensation & Benefits professional to join our Headquarter in Hong Kong. This person will be a key player of the Global Human Resources team, with a primary focus on all Compensation & Benefits-related matters in the Corporate Office and the North Asia region, whilst participating and driving key initiatives and projects for the Global community.
As a Senior Manager, Compensation& Benefits, we will rely on you to:
- Partner with key stakeholders in Human Resources and Headquarter & Hotels management on all Compensation & Benefits matters
- Review and consult business partners on compensation proposals for new hires and global transfers
- Facilitate performance, salary and bonus review cycles
- Actively participate in salary surveys, benchmarking and budgeting exercises
- Support and drive compensation & benefits projects and initiatives as required
We are looking for someone who has:
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics or other related disciplines is highly preferred
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, preferably with both consulting and corporate human resources experience
- Regional exposure is preferred
- Highly analytical with strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Meticulous and steadfast execution in a fast-paced environment
- Temps plein
- Hong Kong
- Ressources humaines
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat