Description du poste
Shangri-La Group is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
We are now looking for a Senior Manager, Reservations Operation to join our Global Headquarter based in Hong Kong. He/ She will be well-versed with hotel reservations and related configurations & operation applications across key reservation platforms and play a pivotal role in our reservation function across the Group.
As a Senior Manager, Reservations Operations, we will rely on you to:
- Support hotels’ reservations teams and respond by providing solutions to any queries and/or issues pertaining to system applications and operations.
- Provide functional support for new opening hotels starting from Pre-opening stage.
- Review and streamline system applications and operations procedures to enhance work process efficiency
- Work with the Group’s contact centres to align on reservations operations
- Partner with Data Distribution Team to make sure ARI set-up in PMS and Proprietary CRS is in good order for onward distribution within the Shangri-La distribution landscape.
- Draft reservations operations manuals, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and relevant documentation for onward sharing with the field
- Conduct webinar sessions to provide training and expound new/ updated policies/ practices pertaining to reservations system applications and operations
- Attend internal workshops to discuss and share updates on standards and practices relevant to reservations.
- Make on-site visitations to properties for reservations audit/ review as and when necessary.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Revenue Optimization, Loyalty Management, Rooms, Finance, Digital and Technology etc to explore, plan and implement new initiatives and strategies for the Group
We are looking for someone who has:
- A Degree or Higher Diploma or above in Hospitality Management or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of Reservations and Distribution experience of which 5 years managerial position in Hotel or Contact Centre operations
- Some experience in other areas of hotel operations, whether at property, regional or headquarter level
- Concrete knowledge in PMS/ CRS/ SynXis CRS/ OTA extranets/ IDeaS etc
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and managerial skills
- Natural initiative to learn and improve, positive attitude with an open mindset
- Ability to act independent and make judgement under minimum supervision
- Ability to connect with colleagues across all levels from all over the world