Description du poste
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Pte Ltd
At Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts we are a heart-warming family. We share something powerful – our genuine care and respect for others. Our strength lies beyond our harmonious surroundings and hideaway locations. It lies in our core values that guide us to treat each and everyone with honour, as kin, as family. We strive to be the preferred employer by providing great benefits, tranquil and sincere working environment, work-life balance and effort recognitions.
Assistant Manager, Finance
We are looking an Assistant Manager, Finance to join our team!
As an Assistant Manager, Finance, we rely on you to:
- Provide in-depth analysis on monthly performance of entities using BI tool - TM1 and equivalents and highlight gaps for early remedial
- Assist in preparation of monthly dashboard for senior management and collation of information for HQ reporting
- Assist in the collation of information for forecast/budget proess and doing up slides for presentation to senior management
- Review of approvals in accordance with Delegation of Authority
- Assist in the review of financial issues flagged by entity and suggest possible remedies in accordance with accounting standards
- Communicate and work closely with cross-funcational teams for collation of operational data and partipcate in ad-hoc projects
We are looking for someone who:
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent from a reputed educational institution
- 2-3 years of audit experience and minimum 2 years of commercial experience is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of Hotel operations and TM1 would be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills and good interpersonal and communcations skills
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!
- Temps plein
- Tanglin, Singapore, Singapour
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat