Description du poste
Shangri-La''s Sanya Resort& Spa, Hainan
The first Shangri-la luxury resort in China was grand opening in Haitang Bay on 24th October, 2014. The resort to Sanya airport is about 40 minutes. The Shangri-la hospitality from a caring family. Shangri-la group is adhere to unique Asian hospitality spirit within our core value Respect, Humility, Helpfulness, Courtesy, Sincerity and Selflessness to delight our guests every time by creating engaging experiences straight from our hearts.
Talent Exchange Program - Task Force (1-1.5 months)
We are looking for colleagues who are interested in a 1-1.5 months in the capacity as as Reservation Supervisor
From the program, you will acquire:
- Opportunity to contribute and learn at the same time
- Opportunity to facing with different market challenge
- Personal Development
- To handle incoming reservation requests/correspondence, confirming or regretting based on ARI (Availability, Rates & Inventory) strategy in place. To always provide prompt turn around response.
- To be fully conversant with the hotel’s rate structure particularly on public rate offers. To highlight the ‘unique perceived value(S)’ of an offer during the selling process.
- To“master” the room product in terms of layout, physical attribute, benefits, amenities, etc. To effectively differentiate room types to match the right product with specific guest needs.
- positve recommendation by supervisor and Director of Human Resources
- Colleague with deep experience to contribute to task require
- Temps plein
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat