Description du poste
Shangri-La''s Boracay Resort & Spa
Located in the country’s premier beach destination, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is a luxurious and serene haven for vacationers. Dramatically situated on a hillside in a flourishing nature reserve at the northern tip of Boracay Island, the 12-hectare resort is a 10-minute drive from the popular White Beach. The resort offers 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites; comprehensive leisure facilities; 350 meters of secluded beach front; and a thriving ecosystem of diverse flora and fauna. Within the resort, guests may find a tranquil escape in Chi, The Spa.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Engineering and within the limits established by Shangri-La Boracay Resort and Spa policies, procedures and Engineering Manual, supports the Director of Engineering in the performance of all his duties and provides all necessary assistance and information specially in the repair and maintenance of Kitchen/Laundry section, Building, Heart of the House areas and all F&B outlets and function rooms.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in Mechanical & Electrical Services.
- Must be a Licensed Engineer.
- Well-versed in Hotel Operations
- Able to analyze costing & estimation and write technical reports. Knowledge in Autocad is an advantage.
- Flexible and has ability to work longer hours.
- Team player and has excellent supervisorial skill.
***Compensation and Benefits: Local Package is offered.
- Temps plein
- Technique et Maintenance
- Dès que possible