Description du poste
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
To be responsible for delivering exceptional treatments to guests of the spa in line with Soul Wellness & Spa standards, whilst maintaining excellent five star client care, cleaning standards and grooming. Responsible for revenue generation through retail, up selling and cross sales to other business centers in the spa.
- Responsible for achieving retail sales targets set by the company.
- Ensure aftercare recommendations are made at the end of every treatment, linking with client concerns and offering to prepare products at reception for purchase.
- Encourage clients to return to the spa by recommending an ongoing treatment program and cross selling the other business centers in the spa. Maintain a sound knowledge of all treatments, packages and any promotions.
- Participate in demonstrations/ events as required.
- Ensure that daily sales figures are accurately recorded.
- Perform all treatments at an exceptional standard, as per the Souls Wellness & Spa protocols and standards taught in training, whilst tailoring to the client’s specific needs.
- Update own knowledge of products and treatment brand standards, outside of formal training by Product houses and Assistant Recreation Manager.
- Carry out an in-depth consultation with each client prior to treatment, ensuring medical history and concerns are identified.
- Protect the guest experience by moving quietly around the treatment room and in corridors.
- Use the correct quantities of products as specified by the manufacturer and not exceed that amount.
- Maintain linen and product levels in the treatment rooms, ensuring trolleys are stocked, clean and organized as per the spa standards.
- Follow treatment room opening and closing procedures correctly, reporting any maintenance issues.
- Maintain the highest standard of guest service by following Soul Wellness & Spa protocols and displaying genuine care and attention to detail.
- Consistently record guest preferences, accurately updating guest profiles and communicating any relevant information to colleagues.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times including data protection, medical details and any information provided in confidence by the client.
- Report any guest complaints to the Duty Manager so that they can be handled promptly and effectively.
- Perform all treatments in a professional, hygienic and safe manner for all clients, updating knowledge and training regularly.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, sterilization and hygiene of all equipment, products and linens in the treatment and preparation areas, following Soul Wellness & Spa protocols.
- Day to day responsibility for equipment, products, cleanliness and hygiene of the treatment and preparation areas.
- Receive training on all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards.
- Act responsibly at all times in relation to personal safety along with the safety of colleagues and guests of the spa.
- Support the Spa Attendants where required in maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in the spa facilities.
- Maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as laid down by the Assistant Recreation Manager.
- Always be punctual and prepared in advance of treatments.
- Support all departments in the spa including covering reception and spa attendant duties as and when required.
- Must adhere to training as set down by the company and attend all training courses as deemed necessary.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to assist guests with inquiries
- Must be able to speak and write in English
- Must be able to speak and write in a language any other than English
- Must have proven track record in Spa and Fitness industry for at least 5 years
- Must have good understanding of marketing
- Must have strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- Must have strong sales skills to drive memberships
- We do expect that you do have the experiences/ behaviors below. You:
- Have a high level of emotional intelligence to adapt to various cultural settings and situations;
- Thrive on achieving guest satisfaction and owning the guest;
- Consider every situation as a marketing opportunity to showcase the hotel products and services;
- Have a hobby which translates into work-life balance;
- Have passion for new trends and relates this to practical business application;
- Communicates effectively at all levels assertively;
- Play as a team and put the efforts of the team members before your own;
- Celebrate success within the team;
- Build lasting and fruitful relationships with both internal and external customers;
- Have immaculate personal presentation e.g. grooming and conversational ability;
- Consistently display ambassadorship in relation to Starwood hotels and the ownership;
- Embrace diversity & inclusion;
- Adapt to sudden changes in operation;
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills and analysis of issues and trends, in order to develop and apply appropriate strategies;
- Have the ability to plan and prioritize in order to achieve deadlines;
- Have knowledge of hotel computer systems and other IT related applications;
- Temps plein
- Dubai, Émirats arabes unis
- Spa et bien-être
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
Standing 54 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed, Nespresso® machines and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our comfortable Club rooms offer a welcoming atmosphere combined with style and technology. Enjoy the upside of everything in the Sheraton Club with incredible views from the 31st floor overlooking Dubai as well as complimentary premium internet, beverages and snacks throughout the day on the house and happy hour from 6pm to 8:30pm.