Description du poste
Role: To ensure the efficient running of the wash-up, pot-wash, skip room and back of house area to ensure the hygiene of the kitchen and stewarding areas. To assist the Heart of House Manager and Head Chef in any reasonable duties.
- Clean crockery, silverware and copperware to the required standard
- Use cleaning chemicals, materials and implements in accordance with instructions provided
- Maintain the optimum levels of hygiene and cleanliness in kitchen area
- Maintain the required standards of cleanliness in the back of house areas, including corridors, skip, and bin areas
- To carry out any other duties as required by the Heart of House Manager and Executive Chef.
Requirements: Our expectations of you will have a passion for hospitality and are able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team and have a strong desire to improve on your skills and knowledge as well as:
- Must be a Team Player – Demonstrate experience of building positive working relationships and promoting team spirit.
- Good Understanding of English language
- Hard working
- Flexible and adaptable approach towards shift types and working hours
- Previous Kitchen porter experience is an advantage.
- Seek own solutions to the minor obstacles that occur from time to time
- To project a pleasant and positive professional image to all contacts at all times.
Benefits: Competitive salary, unlimited career opportunities, industry leading benefits (including: Uniform, complimentary laundry, free meals on duty), and an environment where your development is our priority.
- Temps plein
- Scotland, Royaume-Uni
- Restauration autre
- Dès que possible