Description du poste
As our Rooms Controller / Manager on Duty, you will be responsible for ensuring our associates provide efficient service and create memorable experiences through making emotional connections with all of our guests. In this position, you will have outstanding guest relations, coupled with guest resolution skills, strong financial acumen and ability to work a 24 hour rotating roster. Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the successful candidate will possess a consultative management style, excellent communication & organisational skills, and have proven experience in a similar role.
Duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- Optimise the use of technology platforms including Mobile Guest Services and Empower Guest Experience to Go Beyond for our valued guests.
- Organise and coordinate check-in/pre-registration procedures for arriving guests and groups to optimise the sense of arrival.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN or Human Truths) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Initiate service recovery and empathise with guests whilst ensuring to make sound business decisions.
- Maintain the resorts GUESTVOICE system and ensure all feedback is addressed and responded to in an appropriate timeframe.
- Prepare for VIP guest arrivals and remain attentive throughout their stage ensuring preferences and needs are exceeded.
- Responsible for the success of the resorts Upselling Program and ensure KPI’s met.
- Supervise the management of inventory availability and blocking to ensure that each Guest is accommodated according to their requirements, investigating any room discrepancies.
- Assigning rooms according to guest request and preferences to ensure guests get the most of the Starwood Preferred Guest Program.
- Anticipate Guest's needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other Associates.
- Ensure that all Front Office Associates are motivated and trained in the correct method of Front Office service, assisting with the maintenance of standards and procedures, training, certification and performance appraisals.
- Work closely with the Front Office Manager team to ensure a smooth overall daily operation.
This is the ideal position for someone who has a passion for guest service, values problem resolution, and enjoys working in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate must have a friendly and welcoming attitude with everyone. Prior experience in a similar role is essential.
To attract and retain the best and brightest people for our team, we offer a range of exceptional benefits, including:
• Discounted meals
• Exceptionally generous accommodation discounts
• World class training programs, and
• Strategic career development opportunities.
Working for Sheraton is so much more than just a job, it’s a lifestyle.
Be your best. Start your career at Sheraton, where you don’t just work – you belong.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Temps plein
- Queensland, Australie
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat