Description du poste
1. Complete understand and follow the Front Desk S&P.
2. Making sure that the services are available and carried out with the utmost efficiency.
3. Assistant Shift Leader to maintain par stock of collateral, stationary and other necessities to avoid over stocking as well as running short on stock.
4. To constantly strive to please all guests that he/she may come into contact during work hours.
5. To study and evaluate the operation and procedure of the Front Desk, and suggest improvements to the Shift Leader.
6. To ensure that all VIP, Royal Club guestrooms are pre-assigned and inspected prior to the guest’s arrival.
7. To liaise with the Guest Service Agent Shift Leader or Guest Service Manager on any guest complaints or problems
8. To handle guest complaints, in accordance with the hotel policy, reporting all complaints to the management.
9. To have a sound knowledge of the local environment such as restaurants and shopping areas within the city.
10. To immediately recognize VIPs, SPG guests.
11. To ensure all rebates are checked and signed prior to the transactions.
12. To check all today’s departure list and make appropriate notification of any charges.
13. To ensure that guests’ safety and security, especially safety boxes and guestroom keys are handled efficiently and promptly.
14. To ensure all Front Desk equipment such as folio printers, etc. are well maintained and in good working condition.
15. To handle foreign exchange ensuring that a receipt is given.
To handle the issuing, accessing and closing of safety deposit boxes.
16. and to complete the relevant documents accordingly
17. To ensure that the hotel’s credit policy is adhered to at all times.
18. To prepare and balance cash reports and remittance envelops at the end of the shift
19. To ensure that the information form current shift will pass over to the next shift.
- Temps plein
- Hongkou Qu, Chine
- Dès que possible