Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Interval Leisure Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answer inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Respond to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years work experience as Front Desk Associate in a hotel. Must be able to work morning, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Temps plein
- Steamboat Springs, CO, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat