Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Olshan Hotel Management, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Execute all selling functions of the department to allow group sales Managers maximum time for soliciting and securing additional business for hotel. Efficiently perform all assigned sales duties including processing incoming leads and executing local corporate catering bookings. Ensure all deadlines are met, perform assigned duties, maintain sales data files and act as liaison between hotels and clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist in posting social media ads and in-house promotional flyers
- Assist the sales staff in all sales related duties for group, corporate and catering related business.
- Process all incoming business leads as directed by DOSM.
- Assist in the servicing of all in house groups from the sales office.
- Assist in servicing rooming list, rewarding points and billing.
- Act as a liaison between hotel sales office and client.
- Maintain files and sales databases as per company standards
- Ensure efficient communication of group needs to hotel operations staff.
- Execute assigned sales reporting and ensure all deadlines are met
- Follow-up on all special projects and assignments given by the DOS
- Excellent creative skills to provide innovative set-ups, menus, and functions for groups. Ability to generate creative and innovative menus while working closely with Chef on pricing specialty menus.
- Work closely with banquet & kitchen department on operations and event execution. Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action.
- Provide overall direction, coordination, and ongoing evaluation of operations. Detailed execution of all banquet event orders generated by the Catering Sales Department.
- Ability to work with outside vendors to ensure client satisfaction for all events and groups.
- Thorough knowledge of sales techniques including strong closing skills and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable with hotel site inspections and client presentations.
- Participate in outside sales calls for local catering
- Track record of strong prospecting efforts.
- Actively participate in community/civic activities to maintain awareness within community and to create booking opportunities.
- Experience providing Audio Visual equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of computers. Prefer experience in ISAC, CI/TI, Word and Excel.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis Weekday & Weekends If needed.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Responsibilities are subject to change.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Degree in Sales/Marketing or Hotel Management or 2 years equivalent work experience
- 2 years minimum experience in hotel Sales, Banquets, or Food & Beverage operations.
- Ability to solicit information, negotiate contracts and close deals.
- Possess a basic knowledge of banquet execution.
- Experience in a hotel or related industry preferred. Experience in CI/TY system preferred
Licenses or Certificates:
- Ability to obtain any government or company required licenses or certificates.
- Ability to obtain CPR/AED, First Aid, and TIPS certifications
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the Director of Sales and Marketing and General Manager
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- All team members are required to fully comply with the rules and standards set forth by the Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta and Olshan Hotel Management.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Temps plein
- Atlanta, GA, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat