Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Wall Financial Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Answer all incoming calls in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Provide guests with the requested information concerning the city, the hotel and its services.
- Obtain the necessary information from the guests and enter it into the Property Management System.
- Provide high quality servicing to internal and external customers.
- Process all incoming reservations received via rooming lists, mailed or in-house correspondence, housing bureau forms, email or facsimiles.
- File daily reservation information and other correspondence.
- Answer questions concerning reservations for employees and other departments including but not limited to -Sales, Conventions Services and the Executive Office.
- Perform group and administrative tasks including:
- Setting up booking links for individual call in reservations from group blocks
- Activating rate plans in PMS and verify all rates are correct prior to making live in the system
- Monitoring pickup, cut off dates, and rate availability to maximize room revenue and guest satisfaction. Coordinate with Sales and Events team to update group projections in the system
- Processing all reservations for assigned groups received via rooming list.
- Establishing contact with meeting planners, and review convention resumes to ensure accuracy.
- Attending all pre-convention meetings for assigned groups.
- Assist front desk with check ins/outs when support is requested.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Must have a minimum 2 years previous reservations or hotel experience in a similar hotel environment.
- Must have strong communication skills in English, verbal and written. Second language an asset.
- Must be able to implement and maintain Wall Centre standards, policies and procedures.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, assertive career minded individual. Must be effective in sales and upselling.
- High self-initiative, self-starter, dependable and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills including PMS systems Marriott reservation platforms, MS Word and Excel knowledge, an asset. Previous experience with Marriott systems is preferred.
- Walking and standing for long periods of time may be required; you must be able to exert a well-paced mobility to get to other departments in the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to sit at a desk for more than 8 hours a day, with the ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs occasionally.
- Scheduling flexibility including the ability to work weekends, stat holidays and overnight shifts.
- General knowledge of city and its attractions, as well as the hotels facilities.
- Post-secondary education specializing in Hospitality Management an asset or equivalent experience.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Temps plein
- Vancouver, Canada
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat