Description du poste
- Responsible for the timely and accurate billing of all Group Masters.
- Maintain accurate and current files for all Masters and Direct bill accounts.
- Review and send out all relevant delinquency statements and dunning.
- Make collection calls on all current and delinquent accounts.
- Advise Credit Manager and Assistant Financial Controller of any problem accounts that are seriously due.
- Promotes and encourages the use of Quality process to resolve issues that arise.
- Responsible for posting daily City Ledger payments, HGA and balancing of the daily audits. Process all advance deposit refunds and credit card refunds.
- PMS file space should be reviewed on a daily basis to prevent any group master from causing a PMS “crash”.
- Responsible for maintaining non-credit receivable standards set by Management.
- Ensure all invoices are sent out in the Group Billing Format.
- Updates collection results daily on A/R board.
Updates collection results daily on A/R board. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Temps plein
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat