Description du poste
At Soho House a Asst. Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for managing service, quality control and consistent F&B experience is executed under the direction of the Food & Beverage Manager . The Asst. F&B Manager owns daily / weekly / monthly delivery on special projects and ensuring optimal member, guest and staff experience is executed. As an Asst. Food and Beverage Manager you will develop as a leader in the hospitality industry through exceptional leadership, P&L review, forecasting, interviewing / hiring specific areas of the business, inventory, purchasing, vendor relationships and ensuring the business is optimized to its highest standards. staff and finance.
A successful Asst. Food and Beverage Manager will maximize sales and revenue through building relationships with customer understanding and implementing opportunities that drive efficiency and effective process. The Asst. F&B Manager will be largely responsible for service standards, elevating member/guest experience, hiring, training and oversight of F&B staff scheduling.
- Influential leader who proactively manages the operations in conjunction with the Food & Beverage Manager and General Manager to ensure service, staffing and member/guest experience is above par and profit meets targeted budgets
- Passionate about guest service and articulate in communicating with and interacting with members, guests, staff to preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Partner with internal and external stake holders to create, design, train and implement exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Proactive in identifying customers’ needs and responsive in developing action plan that enhances experience and mitigates risk
- Engage and comply to HR (People & Development) guidelines and support recruitment as well as Learning and Development (L&D) efforts to ensure we are attracting, retaining and training all new hires to be high performers with high potential
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Drive transparency and open channel of communication that fosters team awareness, ownership and accountability with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all allergy procedures and maintaining a clean, sanitary, healthy and safe work environment for staff, members, guests and safety regulations
- Responsible for weekly/daily recaps that entail various aspects of the shift including but not limited to; service standards, allergy procedure, staffing, sales, profit and proactive solutions to mitigate future risk
- Responsible for all aspects relating to the management of operating equipment, operating supplies, and beverage inventory.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically